A few things I learnt on holiday....
1. Sardine pate is quite tasty.
2. Cold carrots and garlic are an excellent combination.
3. Dutch people are crazy, tall, and have the loudest laughs in the world.
4. Getting free shots because you're a girl isn't necessarily always a good thing.
5. Doing the splits into the pool by accident and smacking your bum on the concrete hurts. A lot.
6. Eating cereal out of a cup makes breakfast a lot more fun.
7. Swimming in the sea is possibly the best feeling in the world, and makes me feel like a child again.
8. Flying isn't as scary if you imagine you're in a fake simulator machine instead of a real plane.
9. I can pack a suitcase in 30 minutes. Possibly a world record, and definitely a personal best.
10. 7 days in Portugal isn't enough....I need more!!