Friday 16 March 2012

stop the clocks

Its amazing what a good nights sleep can do for your mind and body.

After 12 hours in dreamland I felt refreshed and ready to face the world. I got myself out of the house and even managed to crack a few jokes along the way, bonus!

However the short term high of my dream induced state seems to have subsided and I'm sliding back down the hill.

I can't help but feel that I'm continuing to live some weird sort of half life. Everyone else seems to be moving up, moving on, and I'm just standing still. I want to stop the clocks, give myself time to get well and catch up, but who knows how long that would ever take.

Am I a difficult person to be around?

Does my depression follow me around like a bad smell?

Am I out of sight, out of mind?

I'm not sure. But I can't stop feeling a little bit left out.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment