Thursday 8 March 2012

pals/mates/buddies = ace

Lovely afternoon with friends.

Really cheered me up.

Friends are ace.

Yes, I know I'm stating the obvious. And I'm not really in the mood to be very profound....(actually I'm never in that mood...!) I guess I've just felt pretty lonely recently, and being with lovely caring friends just makes a huge difference. Gives me a sense of belonging. Its good to listen to others, lend my ears and give cuddles. Makes me feel needed. Laura sent me a text last week after one blog post, the text read, "I need you!! My maid of honour and best friend!!xxx"  Black dog likes to make my brain forget these things, but today I have been reminded. Which is superace.

I really need to stop writing and brush my teeth and get ready because I'm off out again. BUT I don't think I'm getting my words out properly and my brain is niggling.

Oh well time is flying and I must dash.

But perhaps I should insert another big THANK YOU  to all my friends and family. I don't think I will ever be able to say thank you enough times for all your encouragement and support.

You're all supersacefantastic.

Spread the word peeps. Tell a pal that they're superacefantastic tonight.

I reckon you'll get a smile.

And smiles shrink black dog....... smiles kick that beast away...moooohahaha!!


xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment