Monday 18 July 2011

Agent Piggott is on the case

Another difficult, horrible, gut wrenching, black dog, anxiety overload filled day.

Argh!!

When is this new medication going to kick in? I really would like to know the answer please. If only I had a magic 8 ball...I really think the answer just might be in there....

But the one very exciting thing that did bring a smile to my face was a package that landed on my doorstep....Its all very intriguing...I have no idea who its from! Its been packaged in America, but the postmark is from Germany, so I am totally confused. Whats even more exciting is what the package contained...a Funfax spy manual! Yes!! My childhood dreams of becoming a spy may finally be coming true...And so it must be someone who read my blog about my love of Funfaxes and how much I wish I still had mine...!(Yes what a great spy I am to work that great big clue out..!) Thank you so much lovely and thoughtful person. Please tell me who you are! Otherwise I will have to use some of my new spy skills and track you down.

It really was the best thing about my day.
So not just a little thank you. Its a BIG thank you.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment