Tuesday 28 June 2011

somebody told me it was tuesday

Well, today, in terms of days generally, has been a lot better than I had anticipated. Mainly because when I went to bed last night I felt like a roast chicken in an insanely hot oven. And therefore, when I woke up this morning, I was not only insanely hot, I also had a big headache. Ouch dehydration is a bitch. Painful. But things looked up. Circumstances tipped themselves upside down and I spent a very lovely afternoon with two very luscious ladies. Yum.

Also my new dress has had an outing. For once I didn’t wear my jeans and grey hoodie. I progressed. And apart from being paranoid that my skirt was constantly tucked into my knickers, I enjoyed it.

Susie is sleepy now. I cant get Internet access where I’m staying so I’m off to the bar across the road to sip a drink and steal their wifi. Also I look like a really professional writer. Or a poser. Sitting in a bar tip tap tapping away. Actually I don’t look like a professional, what am I talking about, I’m just wittering on about a load of bollocks….!

Also I don’t really want to say that I’m a little bit scared about my medication being lowered before it gets changed...... Oh nuts. I said it anyway…..

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment