Saturday 7 May 2011

Do what you like

I'm trying to look at some hilarious music videos from the 90's but my computer is being ridiculously slow. Argh!

I cant believe that its going so slowly because a load of other people are also watching Take That getting smothered in jelly.

Maybe they are.

Maybe I'm not the only one. It has had 73,740 views afterall.

Anyway........The reason I'm trying to look at this video (it still hasnt loaded up) is that I would really like something to make me chuckle. Right about now. And Take That have never let me down. They are pretty much guarenteed smile time for Sooz.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpqAXZI0s0s&feature=related

Teeheeehehehe it has loaded up.

Comedy gold. Take That sporting leggings, biker jackets (complete with tassles and studs), Gary has a very bizzare hair colour and Mark has fashioned some sort of bandana round his head. Classic. And all five are partaking in some very quesationable dance moves.

I could witter on about how much I love Take That, how much Mark Owen and I are meant to be together. (Or Howard Donald, if Mark was unavailable.) But I don't think I will. Not tonight.

I need some diet coke. And I need a shower.

(Just for the record, I'm not still in my pyjamas...honest...)

xxx

1 comment:

  1. Thats hilarious...my god, what we're they thinking. Those boys earned their stripes.

    ReplyDelete