Thursday 24 March 2011

Failure alphabet spaghetti

Wow I really wittered on for quite a long time yesterday...maybe not so much this evening...

Had counselling this morning...T'was pretty full on. Intense. Brain ache. I thought I just had one mountain to climb..turns out..its a whole flippin mountain range!Arggh... Blaaaady typical...

I feel like the word 'failure' has not just been tattooed over my forehead..But that my whole body is marked, scarred with those charred up words. And its not just on my skin, but inside too. There are little 'failure' letters (like in alphabet spaghetti) travelling around my veins. I know that must sound totally gross and pretty weird. I just question how am I ever going to get rid of something that seems to have completely ingrained itself in my mind and my body? Very complicated and confusing...so I'm going to stop typing now...

Before you finish reading, check out the following link. Watch the video. And you might start to understand what I'm jabbering on about....I can't seem to get my words out tonight!

http://www.nhs.uk/Livewell/mentalhealth/Pages/Mentalhealthoverview.aspx

xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment